SNOW DAY SALE SPECIAL! 20% off with magic code SNOWDAY at check out. Offer good while supplies last.
Course: Treating Painful Canine Disorders with TCM for Acupuncturists & Veterinarians
Please note this version of the class does not provide CEUs!
Revised 2013 Edition
This course presents strategies for treating pain and arthritis (Bi Syndrome) in dogs using acupuncture and Chinese medicine. Course subjects include diagnosis, acupuncture points, Chinese herbal formulas, nutrition and lifestyle changes. The intended audience is licensed acupuncturists, with a background in acupuncture, Chinese herbs and Chinese medical theory.
At the completion of this course, it is expected that the student will be able to:
- Understand and apply special considerations when administering acupuncture to dogs.
- Understand Bi Syndrome and arthritis as it relates to dogs.
- Take a complete canine medical history.
- Diagnose arthritic pain and movement disorders in dogs.
- Treat Bi Syndrome in dogs with acupuncture, herbs and diet
Treating Painful Canine Disorders Course without PDA/CEU credits includes:
- INCLUDES the book "Woof & Warp of Canine Pain" ($18.95 value)
- 2 audio CD's.
- Directions, and additional materials
- More info at Four Paws Acupuncture.com
Please note to recieve the sale price you must order from this page of
the Planet Calamari Art & Publishing site.